FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
During these sensitive times, our teams are constantly reminded to keep general hygiene and sanitization one of their main priorities. They use alcohol-based solution to wash hands often and they are required to stay home if they are feeling sick. If they exhibit flu-like symptoms, they will be required to undergo the quarantine period and they will need to present medical clearance before they can resume work.
- Wear a complete set of personal protective equipment (PPE); face mask and/or face shield, shoe cover, and, gloves.
- If they notice someone is sick (flu-like symptoms) in a customer’s home, they are required to report to us and they will be asked to postpone the service.
- If anyone is home during the service, maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet/2 meters at all times.
- Wipe down equipment before and after cleaning to prevent cross-contamination.
- Pay special attention to items that are frequently touched in your home (e.g. light switches, door handles, etc.)
- Please let us know within24 hours of your appointment if you or anyone in your household is awaiting COVID-19 test results or has shown any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Please let us know if you’ve had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- Our customers would normally schedule cleanings when they aren’t home to comply with social distancing guidelines, however, we realize this isn’t quite possible all the time. If you or anyone in your household will be home, please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet/2 meters at all times.
- Please wear a face mask and/or face shield if you will be home during the service.
At Cleana our team usually uses Lysol brand cleaning supplies. For the floors they will use swiffer products and/or Murphy oil soap for wet mopping depending on the type of floor.
Tipping is not required with your service, but if you are happy with the work and feel like they went above and beyond, our cleaning partners would appreciate any gratuity you felt was fair.
NO! No contract or fees if you cancel within the 24hour cancellation period.
Please note: Because we reserved the cleaning spot specifically for you, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged if you do not cancel within the 24 hour period.
Yes, our team will text you on the number in your customer profile.
It’s completely up to you. If you’re not going to be home, make sure you let us know how to access your house by communication with our service team.